Our team of dedicated and experienced practitioners are all licensed senior clinicians with over fifteen years of experience. Our psychiatrists have over 25 years of experience. Our clinical staff includes:
- Psychiatrists: Medical doctors (M.D.), with four to five years of specialized residency training after medical school in the evaluation and treatment of mental health problems.
- Clinical Psychologists: Doctorate level clinicians with either a Ph.D., Psy.D., or Ed.D.
- Psychiatric Social Workers: Clinicians with a Masters degree in Social Work (M.S.W.), and licensed as an L.I.C.S.W. (licensed independent clinical social worker).
- Licensed Mental Health Clinicians: Masters level psychological counselors.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner: Advanced practice registered nurse trained to provide services to patients and families. A PMHNP is able to provide therapy as well as prescribe medication.